Saturday, March 10, 2012

...one...


I cannot believe how quickly time is passing by these days. We celebrated a friend's little boy's 1st birthday today, and when we were chatting realised we haven't caught up since before Christmas! All our children are growing and changing at a phenomenal rate, and before I know it my own baby girl will be turning 1.... and my big girl will be 6...

For the birthday boy's card, I used the fabulous colour challenge from Color Throwdown:


I realised I haven't been stamping much on my cards of late (loving embossing and die cuts!), so thought I'd challenge to include a bit more stamping. It wasn't much, but at least it's more than a greeting :)

The little man of the moment had a great party, his Mum loved the card and both my girls were alseep within 10 mins of leaving the party, so I'd class that as a fabulous day!


Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

Broni said...

What a precious card for a one-year old's birthday! I'm so glad you could play along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, how cute...you have made such a darling card with the Color Throwdown colors...thanks for joining us!!!