Saturday, February 18, 2012

Three T-Rexs


Hello again!

Apologies for the lack of postings again - I am seriously in awe of those of you who have two or more children and still manage to find time to indulge your passions :) I have managed to squeeze in some time over the past couple of days to finish some long overdue projects.

Today I have used the latest Sweet Sunday Sketch to make a card for my godson (not sure if I'll get it in for the challenge on time though....) HAD to use Dinoroar for him and of course his age is an important addition at three! I pulled the colours from the DSP, used the new 1" square and postage stamp punches for the dinos and faux sueded some Baja Breeze for the panel.


Thanks for visiting
Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mary J said...

Natasha, that is such a brilliant card for a child - love your take on the sketch!