Monday, February 20, 2012

Simple Thanks

Don't fall off your chair. Yes! It's another post from me! I think my mojo has decided to return, and it certainly helps that my little one had a total of 3 1/2 hours sleeping today! Yay!

I have still been blog hopping during my absence from posting and came across Freshly Made Sketches. You know I'm always up for a challenge and inspiration, so I decided to play along this week with this fantastic sketch. I'll be using this one again.


A friend requested a nice thank you card, so I started with the sketch and the Everday Enchantment paper available through Sale-a-Bration and took it from there - it all fell together nicely! A little bit of Very Vanilla velvet ribbon, the jewellery tag punch and the fabulous lace ribbon border punch and it was done! My friend has given the nod of approval, so all is good.

Have a great week and thank you for visiting!

6 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Love this card ... the papers are so pretty and that border is just perfect!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Rita W said...

Natasha, I love that you allowed that beautiful paper to take center stage on your card. So lovely! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so pretty. Your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

This is lovely! Your use of the papers is wonderful. Such a pretty card. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

My Creative Side said...

I love this DSP! I love a card made with this DSP! beautifully done!!

KimB said...

This is beautiful Natasha - so elegant! I love that bit of lace punch peeping out along the bottom :)
Kim